In years past, putting audio on a website was more of a slow loading “oh wow" factor used on personal websites to impress techno geeks. In 2008, thanks to high-speed technological advances used by most everyone, Audio on a website is a great marketing tool! Audio on your website connects your site viewers and potential customers to your products and services like never before, through an audio, visual and interactive format.
In our last article we discussed the importance of showcasing your customers positive feedback and testimonials on your website. Can you think of a more powerful from of “word of mouth" to showcase, other than just that - the “words from your customers mouths" - on your website! After reading last weeks article, one of my marketing savvy clients immediately came to me asking how we can record his clients reviews over the phone to present on his website. It's a great idea, and I'm excited to help him with it! I would be happy to help you do the same thing on your website!
Top Reasons To Add Audio To your Website
1. Customers remember what they hear more than what they read. People remember only 20% of what they read while they remember an astonishing 70% of what they hear! Three and a half times more! Your audio message will help you to stick into the minds of your customers longer.
2. Audio boosts your trust & credibility factor. Voice adds personality to your website and helps customers identify with you. Customers buy from people who they feel they know and trust, and using audio can help you communicate this.
3. Audio puts you miles ahead of your competitors. Using audio successfully on your site gives you a major competitive advantage. Most businesses don't even think of using this marketing tool - be sure you're leading the pack.
4. Your site will stand out! These days most people have computers capable of playing streaming audio and will find it a welcome and refreshing change from boring text.
5. Audio is cheap and easy to use. Being able to put audio on your website isn't limited to just techies or companies with massive budgets - anyone can do it! Most of the programs available don't even require you to know HTML or flash.
I'd be happy to help you put together an affordable plan of placing compelling audio on your website! Feel free to call or email me anytime!
Tony Brueski owns and operates http://www.bestradiocommercials.com
He strives to help small to medium size business owners find success and reach their goals with the help of creative and effective marketing strategies.