Webmasters are continuously finding new ways to keep old customers and acquire new ones by using the most innovative technologies available in the Internet today. One of the most appealing features today is audio streaming that allows visitors to hear music, recording, and audio presentations. You too can also use this feature by following these easy steps:
1. Record your audio. It can be instructions, music, or tutorials that can further help your visitors. Make sure that your audio is free from static, hiss, and other audio interferences.
2. Record your audio using digital audio tape or compact disc to ensure its quality.
3. Optimize your audio by editing it using free editing programs available in the Internet. Make sure that your audio is crisp and does not have dead air.
4. Choose an audio application. Do a google search for streaming audio software and pick the best web page that offers free tutorials on how you can create, produce, and store audio files on your web site. You can also find information on how you can add streaming audio to your website.
5. Add the plug-in link using RealPlayer or Quicktime to make your audio available to your visitors.
6. To make sure that your audio streaming is up and ready, test it using different computers and browsers.
You see, incorporating a streaming audio isn't really complicated. Knowing how to do this can attract enormous traffic to your site and will definitely bring you good profits. As with everything in marketing, testing and tracking is critical.
Do you want to learn about article marketing? Download a free guide today: Secrets of Article Marketing
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Want to learn more about driving traffic? Download a free traffic guide here: Traffic Generation