People often wonder how to make money on eBay. They think can it be as simple as all those infomercials make it sound? Well, yes and no. First off, making money on eBay is easy, if you are ready to work. If you think you can treat like some sort of hobby, then no, you're going to struggle. You have to be prepared eBay like a real business.
The good news is that it has it's advantages over regular bricks and mortar store:
- Get to work in you PJs. You got to admit. That's always fun.
- No driving to work (unless you count the post office). You save yourself some money on gas.
- The business becomes a lot more automated as you go along
- Save a ton of money on rent and overhead costs
- You can probably do it by yourself (so, no need to pay employees)
- Very little answering phones (most communication is done through emails)
These are just some of the great perks to working on eBay. Now the bad news: Get ready to work. Because it does require some effort from your part.
Here are some things you need to be able to do if you want to make money on eBay:
- Answer emails quickly. You can't put it off until you feel like it.
- Learn how to pack well. The customers expect to get their products in one piece.
- Ship within 1 business day. People aren't patient when it comes to delivery time. They want it as fast as they can.
- Be prepared to deal with some rude people. If you never had any experience dealing with customers, this is going to be an eye opener.
- Take good photos. This really isn't that hard, but if you looked at some of the listings on eBay, you'd think it was.
If any of these things sound tough to you, do not even bother trying to sell on eBay. On the other hand if that doesn't sound too hard for you, then eBay may be right up your alley. I know it was for me.
Want to Make Money Selling on eBay? Click Here Now!