So, you’ve made your first e-book sale on eBay, and you are now on your way to learning how to make money selling on eBay with e-books. After a buyer makes the first purchase, you will need to send a delivery email.
Part 1 – The Delivery Confirmation Email
To begin with, don’t send your e-books as an email attachment. The following 8 reasons are why your delivery confirmation email should never contain attachments:
1. Some people don’t know how to open an attachment.
2. Some will be worried about possible viruses contained within attachments.
3. Some email clients outright prevent any attachments from being opened or received.
4. Your email outbox will always be full due to the size of the email you are constantly sending out.
5. Your buyers’ inboxes may be too full to receive your attachment.
6. You might be blamed for a virus someone else sent to your buyers.
7. It is very unprofessional.
8. And most importantly, you won’t be able to offer additional services to your buyers.
Now, buy yourself a domain name. I would advise you to get a .com domain name, without any funny dashes or numbers like ebaybooks-4u.org. Make it short and simple like ebooks.com. But that is just my personal preference, and I think it adds a nice touch of professionalism to your online business.
The idea is to bring your customers back for more to buy other products, so the more presentable you can make your business to your customers, the more money you stand to make.
Jack Lowry is an online home business entrepreneur who recently developed a free 5-step course on learning how to start your own internet home business. If you are interested in learning more about his free ‘Learn To Generate Cash From The Internet’ course, please visit his website for more about how to make money selling on ebay .