So you're an aspiring Internet Marketer looking to make your fortunes online, huh?
Not so fast.
There are many obstacles in your way: choosing the right system, the right marketing campaigns, the right time and place, the right everything; all of these have the potential to put an end to your dreams of working from home in your pajamas, making more in a month than your neighbor makes in a year. But there is one obstacle in particular that you must pay attention to, because it is responsible for extinguishing more hopes and dreams online than any other:
Take note, fellow Internet Marketer, because that is your mortal enemy.
The imminent failure that comes along with a lack of Commitment is ever present in the life of every Internet Marketer and can take on many shapes and forms:
- When you jump from one new product to the other because they don't produce instant results, that is lack of commitment.
- When you allow your Lens or Blog or Hub to grow stale and stagnant, deprived of fresh content so that you can sleep in for another hour, that is lack of commitment.
- When you stop refining your methods, tweaking every possible variable to improve your results or if you are just getting started, to get ANY results, that is lack of commitment.
- When you decide that you already know everything there is to know about Internet Marketing and stop devouring everything you can on the subject, that is lack of commitment.
- When you decide you don't need more than one stream of income, that it's too much work to learn a new market, a new niche, a new way of doing business, that is lack of commitment.
The life of the Internet Marketer is a constant battle between what you have accomplished today, and what you still need to accomplish.
Get into the habit of questioning your own excuses. Do you really not have time to post that ad, submit that link, write that article, develop that product, make that contact? Do you really have to wait until tomorrow?
Once you get into that habit, once you commit to nothing less than full commitment to your Internet Marketing business, your productivity and your profits will soar.
To learn more about Affiliate Marketing and how to become a successful Internet Marketer, visit my website located in the resource box below.
Glen is living the lifestyle of the Internet Marketer and loving every moment of it! You can view his Squidoo Lens on Internet Marketing Resources at
http://www.squidoo.com/ditch-the-monkey-and-make-money-online for free online marketing tips, resources, opportunities and online promotional strategies.