'Super affiliates’ is a term coined to designate those 2% of all affiliates responsible for 90% of all affiliate program sales.
Many people think they're (somehow) gifted persons; maybe with extraordinary intelligence, or some sort of superior knowledge and a large amount of resources. Maybe all of that plus an MBA degree and - of course! - lots of luck!
That may be true for some of them, but those are not indispensable requisites, though. In fact, the great majority are regular people with average intelligence, knowledge and resources, just like the 98% who fail or barely survive with their affiliate program business.
What all super-affiliates DO have in common - and different from the rest - is:
- Super Affiliates clearly understand that they're running a real business. They put in the effort to learn everything related to the affiliate program industry; invest the money and time necessary to accomplish their goals.
- Super Affiliates keep focus on one niche at a time. They search for a niche with a large market and apply what they learned to sell to that market.
- Super Affiliates strive to know the merchants’ products and understand the markets’ needs. So they can sell the benefits to their prospects.
- Super Affiliates build community. They know the value of ‘opt-in lists’ so they strive to build trust and rapport with their subscribers by keeping them informed and offering good products and services.
- Super Affiliates keep growing their affiliate program businesses. Once they built a successful business around a specific niche, they find another one and start the whole process again, because they want to set up several streams of income.
- Super Affiliates never stop learning. They know they have to stay current and abreast of the new trends in order to stay on top of the affiliate program industry.
- Super Affiliates never quit. Maybe their most important characteristic. They understand that any successful business is built over previous failures so they keep learning and trying till they hit the right key.
Now you know what it takes to become a wealthy super affiliate. Summing up, it all boils down to the 3 common requisites to every business venture:
- Commitment to your goals.
- Action towards your goals.
- Perseverance to achieve your goals.
About the author:
Julio Rojas is the owner of http://www.theaffiliateinsider.com and has been in the affiliate marketing industry since 2003. If you'd like more information about starting - or enhancing - your own affiliate program business online the easy way, just visit his site and subscribe to TAI Bulletin . You will discover how to become a super affiliate you too!