How Do I Make Money Fast -- An Affiliate's Confession

 


Visitors: 160

I make hundreds of dollars a week using online cash generating methods, far more than I ever made from any desk job.

If you are in a financial pickle and find yourself asking “How do I make money fast?", then you will want to replicate the same methods that I use. You could always take out a loan from a bank, but there is no point in being lumbered with repayments for years to come when you can just as easily make the same amount of cash online.

So let us assume that you wish to make quick cash online. You've made that decision, you've brewed a cup of coffee and you're all ready to learn how to do it. You have two choices at this point:

Choice 1: Tackle the Learning Curve by Yourself

The learning curve is the term used in online marketing to describe the general overview of the business and skills you will need to pick up before becoming an effective cash-generating machine.

Most people choose to tackle the learning curve themselves, me included. In fact, it took me six months to turn any kind of profit. This is not the route I recommend. If you want to make money fast, you should…

Choice 2: Have Someone Guide You

There are a few internet marketers online who run subscription sites which allow you to join as a member and learn all their secrets. In fact, most of these sites will include step-by-step guides and instruction, taking you all the way from rank newcomer to advanced marketer earning $10,000 a month.

Find and join one of these sites - they will cut the time between you starting and making cash by tenfold. If anything, you should see cash coming in within the first week. The best thing is that you can often ask the marketers running the site for personal coaching, often included in the price.

So the first step is to find and identify a good subscription site that will tell you all you need to know to make big cash online as an affiliate marketer. If you do that, you will be 90% of the way there. The remaining 10%, as you can guess, is action. If you fail to act upon the plans given, you will never turn a dime.

When people ask me “How do I make money online?", I always give them the same answer as I gave to you. I may be knowledgeable now, but it is only because I was willing to invest in my future and learn from the people who actually possessed the knowledge that I needed to know.

Remember that making money fast online is incredibly simple - but only when you know how. That is the secret. If you are willing to put yourself on the block, learn all that you can, and apply that knowledge, you too can become your very own ATM machine.

Michael Stimpson went from hapless newcomer to human cash machine thanks to the mentorship of the Wealthy Affiliates. If you would like to learn more about these methods, visit Michael's site at:

(http://www.internetcashpicks.com/FastMoneyMethods.html )

Become a Top Affiliate Marketer Today

(564)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Make Big Money Fast - 3 Ways to Make Money Without Spending a Cent
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

How To Make Money Fast - Affiliate Marketing Tips

by: Scott Strickland (May 16, 2008) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Affiliate Revenue)

Fast Affiliate Revenue - Revealed - 5 Powerful Ways to Make Money through ..

by: Mark Fortimer (August 23, 2007) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Affiliate Revenue)

Novice Affiliate Marketing - Learn How to Make Money Fast

by: Michael Goudelock (August 07, 2008) 
(Home Based Business/Network Marketing)

Fast Affiliate Marketing - Advanced Ways to Make More Money with Affiliate ..

by: James Krawder (June 12, 2007) 
(Internet and Businesses Online)

Affiliate Internet Marketing - Guide on How to Make Money Online Fast

by: Phil Knight (February 15, 2008) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Affiliate Revenue)

The Simplest Way To Make Money Fast From Free Online Affiliate Programs

by: Colleen Slater (August 13, 2007) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Affiliate Revenue)

Article Marketing Tips How Fast Can I Make Money With Affiliate Marketing ..

by: Ian Ross Hollander (December 26, 2008) 
(Writing and Speaking/Article Marketing)

Hold Fast To Your Confession - The Promise Is Coming!

by: Fred Fishburne (February 12, 2007) 
(Self Improvement)

How Do I Make More Affiliate Sales? Discover Easy Affiliate Marketing ..

by: Ian Hollander (September 05, 2008) 
(Internet and Businesses Online/Affiliate Revenue)

Make Big Money Fast - 3 Ways to Make Money Without Spending a Cent

by: Hans Betrell (November 05, 2008) 
(Finance/Wealth Building)