You may not realize that there is a technique to failure. For those of you who can not fail properly, just follow these simple steps and I personally guarantee you to be a total wash-out.
1. Know hype as your friend: Earn $10,000 per hour while drinking lemonade and getting a massage. Gotta go for that one. It’s a real bargain at $29.95.
2. Never research a program: For those who simply cannot accept hype as their buddy, fear not. Having no reliable information about a company works almost as well.
3. Never spend money: Hey, this is all free. If I wanted to make an investment, I’d open a store on Main Street with a $6,000 lease payment every month, $50,000 in inventory, and shell out $10,000 every two weeks in payroll. Yep, that’s how I’d do it. But I sure won’t spend $200 on an effective lead generator.
4. Do not take your business seriously: Who cares? I’d rather be playing free cell.
5. Get as many site hits as humanly possible: Use every advertising source available. So what if BuckHunter103 visits my site on banning all firearms in the world. My hit counter is spinning!
6. Have no plan: Flailing blindly in the dark is sure to waste lots of time and leave you discouraged. A must for failing.
7. Work as little as possible: Work is the ultimate enemy of failure. Where’s that darn free cell bookmark?
8. Quit: If you’ve followed my plan so far, and it still seems you’re on the verge of success, there’s only one thing left to do. QUIT!
Over 90% of internet business owners have followed this plan and failed miserably in just a few short days or weeks. Are you next?
Margaret Helms is a freelance writer and successful business owner.
For a free subscription to her business tips newsletter, visit: