Blogging to the Bank 3.0 is a popular internet marketing product and today I am going to outline the strengths of this product…and it’s weakenesses.
If you are interested in blogging to voice your opinion and have your world view promoted, then this product is not for you.
On the other hand if you want to find out how to make money with a blog, then this is a very good starting point.
Rob Benwell, the creator of Blogging to the Bank has made a lot of money through creating multiple blogs, not from specialising in one area.
The way he operates is as follows-
1. Research the web using keyword tools, Google and Clickbank to find where the hungry crowd and money is and give them what they want.
The fact that you have no interest in the niche is irrelevant. . if you want to make money with a blog.
2. Use Wordpress to set up your blogs and make sure to choose a domain name that is optimized to get traffic
3. Install the plug ins that he recommends which will optimize your blog for humans and search engines
4. Write content or outsource it for the particular niche
5. Promote your blog through SEO and Web 2.0 methods and drive traffic to your blog
6. Sell Clickbank products and use Adsense from Google to monetize
7. Rinse and repeat. . do it again and again and ramp up the successful niches and abandon the losers.
Blogging to the Bank 3.0 ebook is quite short. . and to the point.
But if your goal is to make money with a blog then you won’t be bothered by this because the step by step instructions work on a need to know basis.
As with all Clickbank products there is the usual 60 day money back guarantee so if you have any problems or are not satisfied then you will get your money back, guaranteed by Clickbank.
But do tread warily with all of these type products because the so called internet marketing “guru" is not too slow to sell his/her product at all cost.
The number of truly honest and ethical marketers in the industry can be counted on the fingers of one hand.