1. Writing long emails to potential super affiliates. Super affiliates are very busy people and they don’t have time to read your life story. So if you contact them by email be sure to make it brief, be polite and explain that you have something that would be of value to them, to their list or both to initiate the relationship.
2. Asking super affiliates to promote your products before they know you. When you approach a potential super affiliate, you want to bring something to the table. You want to let the super affiliate know what is in it for them. You don’t want to go in asking them to promote your ebook. People are asking them to do that all the time so they are going to promote for the people they know, like and trust. You must build the relationship first.
3. Asking super affiliates for favors or freebies when you contact them. As I said, super affiliates are busy and they don’t have time to go to you website and check it out or read your ebook or look over your latest product, so don’t ask. If you want them to do something for you, offer to pay for it-that shows that you respect them and their time. In fact, that is a great way for them to get to know you!
4. Getting impatient. If potential super affiliates don’t get back to you right away don’t get angry and don’t send a bunch of emails that sound impatient. Just follow up once. Also don’t start calling their office and bothering them.
5. Sounding desperate. Nobody wants to work with someone who sounds desperate, least of all a super-successful super affiliate. So always sound confident and in control. It’s easy to do when you have something of interest to the super affiliate to bring to the table.
You can sell a lot of ebooks when you cultivate super-affiliate relationships so you want to be sure to approach potential partners in the right way. You only get one shot to make that first impressions, so make it count and you'll be rolling in ebook sales!
Visit http://www.theebookcoach.com for more tips and tools on ebook writing and marketing. You can also subscribe to 9 Free Secret eBook Tips To Making Money Online and The eBook Profit Secrets Newsletter ($147) at: http://www.theebookcoach.com for insightful articles, technical tips, q & a's and more! You are also invited to visit http://www.quickstartebooks.com for more information the Quick Start 3-Day eBook Authoring Home-Study Course that is turning frustrated writers into bona fide authors in 72 hours or less!
Ellen Violette, The eBook Coach, is the creator of the Quick-Start 3-Day eBook Authoring Workshop which teaches people how to author an ebook in 72 hours or less. . Guaranteed! She is also the creator of eBook Profit Marketing Secrets a step-by-step guide to building a profitable ebook and information business online and co-author of Sell More eBooks, Low And No-Cost Tactics To Explode Your eBook Sales And Downloads with Internet Expert Jim Edwards. Ellen has also written The eBook Journal For Authoring Success and more. And, she is a Grammy-nominated songwriter.