A vast majority of online business owners make their living from selling products on their websites. Some sell physical products they ship to their customers after those customers make a purchase on their site. Then there are yet other online business owners who create their own products but don't have to package and ship them because they are in digital form.
Once their customers have made a purchase via their website, they are given a link where they can visit to download the product. These products are known as informational products and can come in many different forms. Here are a just a few examples of info products you might find within an online business.
1. eBooks or Guides - These are an electronic form of a book. The book can be about anything and any length. In order for your book to sell well you need to be sure there is a market for the information contained in it, just like with anything you sell. If there isn't a hungry market then the chances of you selling more than a few are slim.
2. Audios - These can be in the form of interviews, teleseminars, question and answer sessions, recordings of you explaining how to do something, how something works, or any other product that is in the audio form.
3. Transcripts - Generally, transcripts accompany most audio products. This helps you to reach out to a broader audience because not everyone likes or is able to listen to audio.
4. Videos - With the recent growth of Web 2.0, the Internet business owner is bound to offer some form of video to their web site visitors at some point. There are various ways to do this in video form. One such example would be to offer a video of a live, in person training session.
5. Training Courses - This can be done in various ways online. You can offer an email training course, a downloadable training course with printouts of worksheets, or any combination of products that can be used to train your customer.
Article written by top MLM Internet Marketer Shane Woods, to learn more about Shane Woods please visit Who is Shane Woods if you would like to learn more about Selling Info Products please visit Selling Info Products