Referral programs give you the opportunity to increase your earnings significantly! When a user signs up through your referral link, you are eligible to receive a referral bonus or earn a commission by getting paid a percentage of what they make and many times a percentage of what THEIR referrals make too! As you can imagine, promoting referral programs can make you hundreds of dollars a month without even having to complete any surveys or offers!
Most sites offer promotional tools such as web banners, promotional copy and text links that you can actively use in your promotion efforts. These are usually found in the members area by logging into your account. Make sure that you are using your unique referral link when using these tools or you won’t get credited! While you’re there, read up on the policies of your affiliate programs to make sure you’re not violating any policies. Spamming email lists and websites like MySpace or Facebook is not tolerated and can result in getting your account banned!
Here are ways you can promote your referral programs to make more money!
* Add the affiliate links to your email signature
* Add the affiliate links to your signature in forums you are active in
* Post your links on your MySpace or Facebook profile (don’t spam!)
* Create a Squidoo Lens about them
* Try a PPC program like Adwords
* Buy banner space on websites or blogs
* Put flyers up around your neighborhood
* Email your friends and family about it
* Place an ad in the newspaper
* Create a blog or website
* Write a free ebook and put your links in it
* Traffic exchange programs
* Opt-in email lists
For a directory of sites that pay you for referrals and more resources about earning extra cash online to take surveys, play games, blog and more, visit www.gptinsider.com
For a directory of GPT sites (get paid to), resources and more information about earning extra cash online to take surveys, click, surf, try offers, play games and blog, please visit GPT Insider