Pay per click also known as paid advertising, cost per click or pay per position enables you to list your website at the top of the search engine results by advertising on keywords that best describe your product or business. It is a dynamic marketplace, the higher you bid, the higher your advertisement will be displayed in the list.
You pay only when a visitors or customers clicks on your listing and connects to your site. You don't pay to listing your ad campaigns, you only pay for clicks. This way you only pay for the traffic to your site, there are no other hidden costs.
What are the benefits of a PPC campaign?
PPC is useful for newer websites or those which are not currently being picked up and ranked by the search engines. Some of the benefits of undertaking a PPC campaign include:
* Small initial Investment – The search engines don’t charge a monthly (or yearly) fee to place or run your ad. You only pay for the users that click on the ad.
* Budgeting – With a PPC campaign you will be able to set a daily budget and this can be increased accordingly as the quality traffic which is directed towards your website begins to create revenue.
* Realistic for all Businesses – PPC can create a level playing field for small businesses, especially if you are smart enough about picking the right keywords. Your ad might be right above or below a large business or national chain, depending on how much you bid for keywords or phrases and the kind of words you target.
* An Effectively Targeted Campaign – PPC gives you better control over which users arrive at your website through your choice of keywords. This is extremely important in ensuring that your advertising campaign is reaching the appropriate targeted audience.
* Campaign Flexibility –PPC campaign is so easy to measure, it also becomes very easy to adapt, or fine-tune, your campaign accordingly. This means that if a keyword isn’t working for you or you decide to target a different audience, a revision of the advertising components is achieved easily.
* Pay for Targeted Success – Unlike more traditional advertising methods, launching a PPC campaign guarantees that you will only be paying for the people who are genuinely interested and decide to click through to your site. Every click can be viewed as a potential sale.
* Testing Possibilities – The speed of the traffic being driven to your site can often provide you with a fantastic way of testing out the demand for a new product or service without extravagant expense. This is possible as PPC is an extremely measurable and easy-to-monitor advertising technique.
* Immediate Results – When managed correctly a PPC campaign can produce significant results in a short period of time, sometimes even minutes.
* Brand Awareness - Pay per click campaign is effective for increasing brand awareness, as even when the visitors do not click through they are still aware of the PPC ads appearing predominately on the results pages.
IT Global Solution a pay per click management service provider significantly improves your return-on-investment from Overture, Google and other PPC engines by reducing costs, increasing traffic, and saving your precious hours of management time. For more information visit Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Company