1. Identify target – Identify your target. Like other marketing techniques, email marketing also becomes successful when it is targeted. For productive email marketing, you will need your target audience before you write your emails. Identify a niche for your product or services.
2. Create a targeted Email List – Next you have to create an email list of the person you will send the emails. This list should only contain people who are your targets. Do not include people who are not in your target market.
3. Create an Email – Create an email for sending. This email should be an interesting and attractive email. People will read emails which are interesting and beneficial to them. The email should make the reader read further. It should include everything the reader would want to know about the product and services. A well written will ensure productive email marketing.
4. Repeat your emails – Send repeated emails and send reminders to the list. People need to push for selling goods and services. They need reminders. You have to tell your story over and over again.
5. Email verifier program – You will need an email verifier system to verify that your emails are sent to the intended readers. IF your emails are sent to the readers, then there is no point in writing and taking so much pain with the emails. This is a must for productive email marketing.
6. Follow the rules- Follow the rules and regulation while sending emails to the readers, to avoid being marked as spammers. Read the rules and follow the regulations and act accordingly.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? Secrets of Article Marketing
Raymond Nesa is an experienced web marketer specializing in article marketing, traffic generation, and list building.