Audio streaming is simply the way a web page provides audio clips or recorded content. Here are 5 steps to creating your own audio streaming capabilities. You can use this to promote your music, transcripts, and other creative projects as well.
1. Find and purchase a program to digitize audio files and convert them to data streams. There are many available on the internet. If you are new to audio streaming, make sure there is good documentation and support.
2. Create your audio files. This is a matter of digitizing your audio streaming files for storage on your computer and use by the public using the software mentioned above. Make sure your original files are good quality to prevent the possibility of corrupt files.
3. Get an account on a server for audio streams, and upload your files according to their instructions. Again, search the web to see which host will work best for you. Also check their reputation and quality through forums and IT consumer sites.
4. Create links to your files. You can put links on your own web page, on a social website page, a store page where people can purchase your media files—there are many different places on the internet to put a link to your audio streaming files.
5. Keep it current. Make sure your links as well as your audio stream is running and functioning properly. If not, get the problem fixed as soon as possible, especially if your business depends on your audio stream.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to generating massive traffic ‘Triple Your Traffic Fast'
Download it free here: Triple Your Traffic Fast
Download a free article marketing guide here: Secrets of Article Writing
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Raymond Nesa is an experienced web marketer specializing in article marketing, traffic generation, and list building.