Do you want to build rapport with your customers? It is easy – try adding audio to your site. Of course, a good copy is enough to sell your product but an audio can intensify the effects of these written words. It actually gives the customer a more personal interconnection with the visitors of your web site. Hearing sometimes can affect one’s decision. This is very true with selling online. Add audio and you will be reaping more sales than ever.
Here are some ideas on how to go with adding audio to your site.
1. Give your customers a very warm welcome. Use your own voice to greet your customers every time they visit your web page.
2. You can teach your customers with your audio lessons. You can create your own audio lessons that would be beneficial to your clients.
3. You can record some interviews which you can provide on your site. In that way, customers will not just rely on the written facts on the page but even have something to listen to.
4. Also, if you want to boost the number of sign ups per day, you can record seminars. Have them on your site so that your customers can easily go back to them anytime.
5. Testimonials are effective. But of course, a testimonial in an audio will have greater impact. Hearing the voices of customers being satisfied and giving great testimonials will help your customers make a sound decision.
There are so many more that you can do with your site using audio. But remember that the best thing about audio is that it create a personal connection. How ever you want to use it, make sure that you are building rapport with your clients.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to generating massive traffic ‘Triple Your Traffic Fast'
Download it free here: Triple Your Traffic Fast
Download a free article marketing guide here: Secrets of Article Writing
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Raymond Nesa is an experienced web marketer specializing in article marketing, traffic generation, and list building.