Affiliate marketing is the biggest thing to hit the internet since the internet was created. The idea that you can get rich overnight on the internet is simply bogus. If you want to make money online, then all you have to do is drive traffic to other sites.
Very simply, companies pay you the “affiliate" a nice commission for each customer sent from your affiliate website who then purchases a product on the merchant web site. The more important part is that you grasp the concept of what online marketing.
So the noise is over now. Chris released his Day Job Killer, and everything went back to normal. There will always be people hungry for more internet traffic, for less money spent on advertising and the circle never ends.
Chris McNeenan, the author of the best selling “Affiliate Project X and Adwords Miracle", has launched his latest e-book Day Job Killer.
It has been astonishing to note that Affiliate Project X set ClickBank records when it launched (selling over 6,000 copies in one week). Rightly anticipated, Day Job Killer is one of the biggest selling ebooks this year (more than 5,000 on the first day itself).
Is it a real thing? How one can create such hype in the field of affiliate marketing. The only answer is GOOGLE ADWORDS. The book is all about using AdWords to promote affiliate products in all sorts of brilliant and sneaky ways. He shows you tricks and shortcuts to maximize your revenue - and how to lure clicks away from your competitors ads.
If you are interested in affiliate marketing on the internet, or if you have already tried it and drawn a blank, then you really need to take a look at the methods outlined in this e-book.
Let me present here a brief overview of the 5 techniques presented in Day Job Killer. According to the author, each technique allows anyone to make a huge profits on Adwords.
1. The Leveller - Parts 1 & 2: where you ambush a marketing guru and take his customers right from under his nose. Ingenuous ways of making sure you get the affiliate click and sales instead of the big name guru or vendor.
2. Direct Linking X: The return of the “Google Cash Method". This is a great solution for lazy affiliates. . . No landing pages or squeeze pages required. No HTML knowledge needed. Just pure, unadulterated, 100% direct linking.
3. Campaign Nuking: where you go in and steal an Adwords campaign from another marketer and use this book techniques to underbid them and basically nuke their advertising campaign.
4. The Undercutter: Undercut your competition and still earn big.
5. Media Manslaughter: Working offline to generate online sales! Bordering on sacrilege - but it works. And, with just a very little thought, you can make some of the methods detailed in this section work just as well online if you prefer.
These techniques have been tested by randomly choosing 12 individuals in the weeks leading up to the release of Day Job Killer. They have applied its techniques and all are making $100/day of additional income. Some of them are even making $500.00/day!
The Day Job Killer has the positive notes like:
- The tutorial is in the form of step-by-step informative techniques.
- The techniques do not require more than a few dollars in the form of Adwords.
- Do not require any advanced knowledge or special skills not even a website.
- Case studies of each technique that shows how it works.
- FULL Money Back Guarantee with in 56 days by the author and Click bank.
The Day Job Killer has the negative notes like:
- It offers easy ultra-fast solutions
- Requires MONEY to start in the form of Google Adwords
Chris McNeenan sometimes assumes that you already have Affiliate Project X (APX). Sometimes he refers to some of the methods from APX to explain how the new things in Day Job Killer(DJK) work. Even if you do not have APX, you probably would not have too much trouble figuring out what they are talking about in DJK if you done done some AdSense, affiliate marketing, or other internet marketing.
On the other hand, if you are new to this, Affiliate Project X is probably a better place for you to start. Think of APX as “Book 1" which gives you an introduction and then gets you to a very effective intermediate level, and DJK as “Book 2" which has more advanced and more profitable techniques.
Specifically, this is not a book for beginners, you have to know the lingo and be somewhat familiar with online affiliate marketing to enjoy the full benefits. The people who buy the book will have to be prepared to make a significant investment of their time, effort, and money in order to profit from the strategies Chris describes.
One can know that building a content/organic marketing system takes months (more likely years) to create a profitable return. Using PPC programs like Google Adwords or Yahoo! Search Marketing is a totally different ball game and the returns can be almost instantaneous.
You must be prepared to cast off your old techniques and admit that you need something new, something original to make it all happen.
The launch price is $77 by the way - but, based on past performance with both Google Adwords Miracle and Affiliate project X, you can expect this to rise to at least $97 fairly quickly.
I think every reader of this book will be wondering how long these new crafty techniques will last. As a result of this book, a hoard of new affiliates will be rushing out to create tough competition for the AdWords super affiliates who have been very quietly getting rich.
Cher K Markov articles on various subjects and has a treasure chest of information and resources on affiliate marketing at http://onlinedownloads.wordpress.com