Here are eight easy techniques you can utilize to dramatically improve your ebook sales. These techniques will help bring more traffic to your website and increase you sales conversion rate.
1. Keep your sales copy to just one page. That's not to say that your sales copy should be short. On the contrary, it has been shown that long sales copy generally sells better than when it's short. Just keep it on one page. Most people tend not to read the whole page anyway. So, why make them go to another page when it would be easier for them to scan one page for the information they need to make an informed decision. You don't want to lose your customer by making them jump from page to page. They may just decide it is to much and jump out of your website.
2. Don't just give the details of your product to your customers. Make your sales copy personal by showing your prospects how your ebook will make their life better. Facts are nice to have but remember this one thing, people make decisions on emotion not on facts. Make your sales copy appeal to their inner most needs and desires.
3. Give your prospective customers enough opportunities to purchase your product by making sure your sales page displays your “Order" link a minimum of 3 times. Don't make them have to search for a place to make an order.
4. Include a section of testimonials in your sales copy. Good testimonials can significantly increase your sales. They back up the claims you have made about your ebook on your sales page.
5. Offer a money back guarantee. This takes away all risk from your customers. You should make clear what exactly your refund policy is by leaving no doubts with your customer. Let them know that you don't mind refunding purchases if your ebook doesn't work for them. This puts all the risk in your hands and removes it from the customer.
6. Submit your ebook to the many ebook directories. There are at least 20 different ebook directories on the internet. Submitting your ebook to these ebook directories can have a tremendous effect on traffic coming to your site.
7. Start an affiliate program for your ebook. An affiliate program can be a powerful tool for sending traffic to your website and making sales. One of the big benefits is that you get free one-way links to your website that can build your page rank. Although you will need to pay commissions, this is a passive form of sales for you, and you make money from the efforts of others.
8. Write articles and submit them to article directories. Make sure you leave a link back to your website from the resource box you are allowed use. Articles will bring traffic to your website and increase your page rank as well.
These are just a few things you can do to increase your ebook's sales. There are many other things you can do. Don't be afraid to try different things. Just remember to promote your website in every way that you can. The more traffic you get to your website the more sale you are likely to make.
Craig Cawthorne is a provider ebooks and tools on the internet today. Visit his resell ebook rights site to get free e-books and other information on how you can turn resell rights products into substantial online income. Also visit his how to make money with adsense site.