Most affiliates never receive an affiliate commission check because of –
- They don't have perseverance. In other words they give up too quickly and don't want to try to succeed. Affiliates need to understand that this business is not a get rich quick scheme. You need to treat your job as a serious venture.
- They promote too many affiliate programs. You need to focus on a few good products and concentrate only on selling them to make you some steady affiliate commission checks. When you become more successful and you understand this biz then you can wet your feet with more affiliate programs.
- They don't want to invest. Every business needs to start with a capital. Set aside a capital to bid on keywords at pay-per-click search engines. Whatever sale you make, use every dime of your profit (for the first few months) back into your venture. You can't set up a link on your website and expect traffic to swarm in. I got news for you. This is not going to happen. Remember, you reap what you sow.
- They don't want to write their own ad copy and headlines. Why anyone would purchase from you when they see that you're promoting the exact ads as everyone else? They can get the same product somewhere else. Right? However, if your ad is unique and it grabs my interest, I'll stick around and buy from you. So be different from other affiliates. Keep in mind, when writing ad copy and headlines, they must grab attention and focus primarily on benefits.
- They don't know about the bonus effect. What do you do when other affiliates are promoting the exact product at the exact price? Off Course! Give away a bonus! Every customer is looking for more for less. Give them more and they'll buy from you.
- They don't want to write ezine articles. Writing articles generate free traffic to your website. I think I'm the zillionth person telling you this. It's no secret. But some people think this is a scary prospect. To make things simple for you, articles can be about Tips eg. 12 Tips to Make Easy Money Online and Step-by-Step Tutorials eg. How to _ (you fill in the blank).
Another aspect of being a successful affiliate requires two criteria. One is to LEARN about your business and two is to APPLY what you learn. The second criterion is very essential to make you into a top-notch affiliate in no time. And whatever you learn in this article you just need to apply so you can start see your regular affiliate commission checks.
For more powerful tips on how you can become a super affiliate and earn more money from home visit The Money University Now.