Affiliate marketing is of course an easy way to get started in internet marketing because you don’t have to create your own sales pages or in some cases, your own emails. You can use proven sales pages, proven emails, and proven sales campaigns to make money in affiliate marketing.
But affiliate marketing can also have an untold and possibly underdiscovered impact on the profitability of an experienced marketers’ bottom-line. Why? Affiliate marketing provides a great opportunity for the experienced marketer to additionally monetize their optin subscriber list. Sometimes you just feel like you are running out of products or opportunities for your list, or you have people on your list who have bought all of your products. They just don’t want to see the same old sales page again!
So with affiliate marketing, you can monetize your customers by sending them to well-funded affiliate pages.
So how do you make big money in 2007 (and maybe even 2008) in affiliate marketing?
1) You must find good, strong affiliate products to promote and they must be created by honest marketers that really pay what and when they say they will.
2) You must determine what types of products your list needs.
3) If you do not have a list, you must simply find products that have high conversion rates and start testing different types of traffic.
4) You must send the traffic to your own squeeze page first so that they can subscribe to your list first, before they go to the affiliate site. That way, if they do not buy and you do not get the affiliate commission, you can send them to other affiliate sites in the future.
5) Track and test everything you do.
6) Think big and take massive action.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 600 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.