You have read from a lot of eBooks and the internet that having a squeeze page is a very important part of your affiliate marketing business. When you are doing affiliate marketing, you will have to know that your focus is to transfer the correct message to the person that comes to your website. The message that you want to pass to the customer is that you want to pre-sell your affiliate product.
You will definitely want the customer to come to your squeeze page and put in their data to join your list. So what are the methods that you can use and include in your squeeze page that will definitely increase the effectiveness of your squeeze page?
There are 5 things that you can include in your squeeze page and they are:
1. Your own photo. You will be able to build trust as the customer will know that they are doing interacting with a real person.
2. A personal message. You will be able to stand out from the rest of the affiliates as you have put in your own style in your website.
3. Testimonials on how good and effective the product is.
4. Bonuses that you will give if they buy through your affiliate link.
5. Putting banners, product covers, screenshots etc to enhance the visual appeal.
So these are the 5 simple methods which you can use on your squeeze page to improve on the response rate. If you are doing affiliate marketing, the above methods will be free to you as you can swipe legally the testimonials, graphics etc from the merchant’s website as you are promoting their products. So to use this 5 simple methods and you will see that your squeeze page is performing better.
Zack Lim is an up and coming affiliate marketer who owns http://www.MyAffiliateMarketingOnline.com providing information on Affiliate Marketing. To get Free “7 Days to Affiliate Marketing" course, go to http://www.MyAffiliateMarketingOnline.com This article is free for republishing by visitors provided the resource link is retained