Being an avid Internet marketer I am always on the lookout for new and improved keyword research software. I have come to see that keyword research tools can give you an edge in even the most competitive markets. If you fail to get your keywords right, you are done for. Whether you are doing pay per click or search engine optimization, you will be in big trouble if you don’t have access to the proper software. There is no way you can compete with the competition if you fail to utilize the power of keyword research tools.
Over the years I have tested many different keyword tools always looking for the ultimate. Just recently I had the chance to use Keyword Elite to build several new keyword lists I needed. I put this program through its paces to see how it stacked up to all of the other tools I have used in the last few years. This review will offer my thoughts on this program from Brad Callen and tell you how well it stacks up to others on the market. Let’s take a look at this program and see what it has to offer.
Keyword Elite is very intuitive software that is easy to put to use. I found it much easier to use than Wordtracker. When you turn the software on you have five options of what tasks to perform. Here they are:
- Analyze pay per click listings. It is critical to know the specifics of a PPC market before you enter into it. You don’t want the unpleasant surprise of building a site in a certain market only to realize that you are being charged $4 a click. You need to have this kind of information before you go barreling into a new market.
It’s very simple to find out if a pay per click is feasible. You simply type in different keyword phrases, and the software provides you with huge amounts of useful information. Here is the information it allows you access:
- How competitive the keyword is
- Search volume per month
- R/S ratio
- Adwords cost per click for broad, phrase and exact match
- Number of Adwords clicks
- Number of Adwords, Yahoo and Miva campaigns
- Number of enhance campaigns
- Enhance top bid
- Shows the URLs of the sites you will be competing against
That is some impressive information, don’t you think? By being able to look over all of those stats you will easily be able to see if a certain market is a good choice or not.
- Create a keyword list. When utilizing pay per click, it is important to create a long and targeted keyword list. I have found Keyword Elite to be very effective in building high quality lists. It was obviously designed for serious marketers, because it offers the option to build lists as large as 10,000 keywords.
- Select a keyword list. This feature gives you access to over 40,000 pre built keyword lists on hundreds of different topics. This can be a great time saver. Check out some of the pre-built keyword lists and you will be able to get some great ideas.
- Analyze keyword competition. This is very helpful for search engine optimization. At a glance, you are able to see how competitive certain keywords are and view the top ranking sites for that phrase. It tells you how many sites you will be competing with, search volume for the keyword, page-rank of competing sites, and where the sites are using the keyword ( alt tag, b1 tag, title tag, etc).
- Spy on Adwords competition. This is an interesting feature. It allows you to input your competitor’s URLs along with lists of keywords. Keyword Elite then scans to see if these sites are advertising on Adwords. If so, it provides you with their details. Basically, you can see what kind of approach they are taking with Adwords. This will give you an advantage because you now know their strategy. I like this feature a lot.
I found Keyword Elite to offer professional, quality features that allow serious Internet marketers to be as competitive as possible. Each of the five functions offered by the software provided a unique approach to refining and polishing lists of keywords. However, to me the most important aspect of this software is its ability to analyze competition. I find this software to be better than any other keyword tool I have used when it comes to analyzing markets. You need to be absolutely certain that the niche you wish to enter into is viable before putting in lots of useless work. Jumping into markets blindly is what makes so many aspiring Internet marketers frustrated and quit.
This problem is easily remedied by Keyword Elite. It takes next to no time to look into a new niche and instantly see if you stand a chance of competing. If you see that the niche is hyper competitive, you have been spared. You can now move on to less competitive niches without investing your time and energy into a venture doomed to fail. This will greatly expedite the amount of time it takes to start building momentum as an Internet marketer. You will be more streamlined than your competitors and therefore more successful.
Overall I found Keyword Elite to be a very high quality product that offers professional level features at a great price. I would not hesitate in recommending Keyword Elite to anyone I know.
Click on: Keyword Elite for more information. Andrew Kryzak is an Internet marketer and entrepreneur who specializes in product reviews and keyword research. Visit his website http://keywordelite-review.com to learn more about keyword tools. And sign up for free keyword tips and tricks for PPC and SEO.