I love success stories. But I really relish someone honestly talking about all their mess ups before they hit their successful goals. So I am revealing my mess-up skills.
Why are mess-ups skills helpful?
I believe that skills are learned actions that produce results. When we mess-up there are only two choices we have. We can work hard at finding solutions. Or we can just say, “This article stuff is not working!” Thus, it takes skill to get a low view on your articles. I know. But what I am learning from my mistakes can, hopefully, help you.
Here are 13 ways you can make the same mistakes:
1. Do not spell check your article before submission.
2. Have a poor attention getting title.
3. Place the article in an inappropriate category
4. Do not change categories when views are low.
5. Have a poor opening sentence.
6. Write long sentences.
7. Write long paragraphs.
8. Do not review your article after posting for additional errors.
9. Do not hire an editor if you are great with ideas but really bad with grammar.
10. Do not tell friends and family to visit and share your articles.
11. Do not place a link to the e-zine directory on your website.
12. Do not read the insightful tips shared in the newsletters of the ezine directories and other support information.
13. Do not give strong and useful content.
Oh, neglected the biggest mistake. Do not read other people’s articles that are getting a lot of views. After all, if you see what is working and study it we can turn our mistakes into magic transformations.
Keep working and sharing great information. I , am looking forward to reading and learning.
Rosie Horner http://www.rosiehorner.com
All Rights Reserved, 2007