There are many ways to get visibility to your web site. Promotion of the web site is the most important task to generate any form of traffic. There are several ways you can do this but I will focus this article on the 5 steps to web site visibility that I find to be the easiest and most helpful for beginners.
1. Google Adwords. When you go to the Google search engine and perform your search you will generate a page that has the results on it. The right hand side of your screen has what is known as Google Adwords, basic short ads that provides links to web sites that are affiliated with the search that was performed.
2. SEO- Search Engine Optimization increases your web site visibility by using pageranking and keywords to make your site visible to searches seeking results that your website offers.
3. Blogs have become the latest form of reaching out from readers and searches on the web. This form of advertising can increase your web site visibility by prompting on the blogs that are targeted to the audience of your choice.
4. Banners: the simple innovative way to get people to click on and be redirected to your site. These ads can be placed all over the web and you can access customers in places you might not have thought of.
5. Off the internet advertising: This form of promotion for a web site is sometimes forgotten about. People aren’t clued to the Internet 24/7 (even though we feel that we are). Life outside does still exists so promote your site in the “real” world.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Internet Article Marketing
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building