There are many ways you can promote your website. However, not all of them will yield wonderful results depending on you and the strategy. Let's take a look at the best way for you to promote your website. . .
There is no single way that is the best way to promote a website. There are several time-tested ways that will guarantee great results. However, they are determined by a number of factors. Let's look at those factors so that you can locate yourself and so make very informed choices on what's best for your site.
1) How much money do you have to spend? Your budget has a great role to play in what you can do and what you can't. If you have an open check, there is virtually no strategy that you won't succeed with. This is for the simple reason that you can outsource tasks that you are not comfortable with or knowledgeable in.
2) How much do you make per visitor? The value of each visitor to your business in monetary terms will determine which website promotion strategy will turn you a profit. So, even if you have an open check, you'll still have to use only a method that will give you good returns.
A company that sells high ticket and high profit margin items can certainly afford to spend much more than one that sells very cheap and low margin items.
3) Still related to the foregoing is the conversion rate of your site. If you make a profit of $50 for each sale and get a sale for each 20 visitors, you can easily spend $1 in the acquisition of a visitor and still make huge profits.
4) Your personal skills determine what is best for you. If you are a writer, you certainly will do well if you tailor your website promotion strategies along writing. If you hate writing you'll certainly be better off with other strategies.
5) The time frame within which you want to realize a goal also determines which method is best for you. If you want it today, you can't choose optimizing your pages for the search engines. PPC and article marketing will be the clear options.
If you'll like to see how I do it and more, join this group I am currently showing how anyone can get 100,000 high quality visitors monthly within a year.
Subscribe to my newsletter and learn how to get massive traffic (100,000 visitors monthly within 12 months).
Chimezirim Odimba writes to help hardworking folks succeed online.