People love to get stuff for free. That is no surprise. But have you every thought of using this characteristic of human nature to draw traffic to your website? Consider the following five ideas to increase your traffic count.
1. Provide a service for free. Perhaps you are a consultant or maybe a chiropractor. Offer free, reduced fee or an add on service to your website visitors. While you may not be able to provide a free service all the time, by changing your offers and promotions, you will continue to draw your prospect back again and again.
2. Provide a free ezine subscription when they purchase another ezine. Buy one get one free promotions are a great way to draw repeat customers. Offer them a free ezine on weight loss tips when they purchase an ebook on fitness for beginners.
3. Give the visitor a free product when another product is purchased. The same premise as the ezine promotion, combine similar products in a two for one deal.
4. Offer a quarter of free advertising in your ezine when they subscribe to your publication.
5. Provide a month of free membership in your information portal. Often times people need to see the value in a product before they will consider purchasing it. Provide a trial offer so that the customer can see if it is good fit.
The word free is non-threatening. It shows your customer that there is no risk involve. Take some time to create an Internet marketing campaign that capitalizes on the word free!
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building