Opt in email list marketing is marketing that you do using opt in email lists. Opt in email list marketing is one of my favorite ways to generate traffic and leads, and one of the things I really like about it is that when you use opt in email list marketing, you generate, over time, a collection of individuals who like and respect you, and will buy just about anything you create.
Opt in email list marketing is accomplished by using the following series of steps:
1) Opt in email list marketing begins by purchasing an autoresponder service. I particularly like aweber, in fact, that is the only one I can recommend. You have to have a professional autoresponder service if you are going to do this in a professional fashion and not be banned by the various email services.
2) Create a squeeze page on your web site, and funnel all your incoming traffic to that squeeze page. The squeeze page forces visitors to opt in to your email marketing list before they can access your web pages, especially if you use your index, or main page, for the squeeze page.
3) Put an offer to a high value item on your squeeze page that you can give away for free.
4) Once someone has added themselves to your opt in email marketing list, begin to build a relationship with them by sending useful content, free gifts, and sales offers to them.
5) The key to monetizing your list is to create a relationship with your subscribers that creates loyalty to you, and hence they buy from you rather than someone else. An even higher level of loyalty is that that is obtained when they are only willing to purchase products you have created yourself.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 700 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.