It is always a challenge to get children to sit down quietly and read a book, especially kids who are just beginning to read or those who have difficulty in reading, audio books is a good way to integrate fun and interaction in learning.
Parents can now have an easier time in teaching their kids with audio books.
Educational experts have agreed that books with narration are easier for kids to absorb and remember. Kids enjoy story telling and could remember stories if they heard it from someone.
Many schools have now taken audio books not just to the homes of their students but also in the classrooms.
Here is how audio books can help engage children in their learning
1. Parents can have an ease of mind when they send their kids to school. Kids will no longer be crying their way to school. With audio books, children will enjoy going to school as audio books provide interesting books that arouse children’s interest and attention. Children tend to be more attentive if there is a third party talking and speaking to them. With narration and sound effects, it is sure to get children to remember information better.
2. Audio books can make learning more entertaining than conventional teaching. Your children will be excited and keen to learn more from exciting audio books.
3. Using audio books to teach kids in school allows teachers to have more time in planning more well-thought and interesting programs and teaching materials for your children
4. Children with reading difficulties can listen and follow the books simultaneously. This could promote their interest in reading and allow them to learn as they listen. Most importantly, popular stories that children love, will be very interesting for them to listen to.
5. Audio books save money for the parents and storage space for the school as teachers don’t have to buy and store up tons of books for a classroom, just one audio book can be played for all the students in the classroom.
6. Children don't particularly like printed books as much as they do audio books. It feels much more comfortable for them to “listen" to an audio book than “read" a book.
7. Audio books can also help children deal with the pronunciation of certain words that they would have difficulty with when merely reading them. By hearing the pronunciation and seeing it printed, they are able to remember and pronounce it better.
No wonder, audiobooks is getting more popular among parents and teachers. They can easily assess children books at the popular audio bookstore like Merlion Audio Bookstore for a wide collection the all time classic stories such as Alice in Wonderland, Hans Christian Henderson’s Fairy Tales, a wide collections of Chronicles of Narnia and a series of fairy tales such as the Three Little Pigs, Tom Thumb, Goldilocks, The Emporer's New Clothes, Hansel & Gretel and many more.
p. s. The Merlion Audio Team at http://www.MerlionAudio.com - More than 5000 audio books available for downloading.
p. s. s. Come and witness My Success Roadmap after quitting my 10 years MNC job - http://www.thisisjusta.com