Are you searching through the Clickbank marketplace trying to come up with a product to sell as an affiliate? For anyone new to affiliate sales, trying to find an e-book to promote that will be a big seller can be a daunting task. How can you distinguish the winners from the losers? Read on.
- Find a subject that interests you. If you're going to be spending time promoting this product through articles and advertising you should have some degree of interest in it or you'll be bored to tears in no time.
- Do not waste time on affiliate programs that don't pay well. You should only promote items that offer 50% commissions or more. Most vendors who are serious about promoting their products offer at least a 50% commission rate. So don't even bother with vendors who are being too cheap.
- See if the vendor offers their affiliates any tools to use such as articles, keywords, ad copy, banners, images, etc. These vendors have a vested interest in helping you succeed, so pay attention to any advice they may offer in promoting the product.
- As Clickbank sorts their e-book listings by popularity, the ones near the top of the marketplace list and on the first couple pages will be the hot items to promote. Be aware, however, that there may be some market saturation with these products. Do a Google keyword search to see how many people may be promoting this product and then decide accordingly.
- New products that have just arrived on the scene are worth a look if competition is an issue. It does take awhile for Clickbank to formulate any data on new products so you'll have to do some homework. Evaluate the vendor's sales page including their bonuses to decide if there's any value in promoting them. You may come across a winner that no one else has discovered yet.
To discover more about Clickbank and other affiliate marketing tips click http://bestbignetdeals.com/clickbank.htm here.