Are you involved in affiliate marketing and have enjoyed some success? Have you ever thought about sharing your success and your techniques with others online who are just getting started in affiliate marketing?
I think that there is a dire lack of good information for affiliate marketers online and think that there is an incredible need for affiliate marketers to step up and write some new manuals and affiliate marketing ebooks.
What would you include in your affiliate marketing ebook?
1) Your own testimony. Tell how you started out in affiliate marketing and what some of the pitfalls were when you first got started in affiliate marketing.
2) Tell the readers how successful you have been in affiliate marketing
3) Tell the readers why you have chosen to write an affiliate marketing ebook and give them a taste of what they will learn inside
4) Give the readers some basic information – assume that the average reader is just getting started in affiliate marketing and does not even know all the right lingo. Start each step off from the very beginning.
5) Tell the reader how to set up all their affiliate marketing accounts, how to advertise and get traffic, and what the best sequences are for routing their traffic, e. g. , do they send the traffic directly to the affiliate site or do they build a list first, and then direct that traffic to the affiliate marketing site.
6) Give the reader advanced information that will satisfy even the most hardened veteran. Although you want your affiliate marketing ebook to be usable by the beginners, if someone buys your book who has some experience, you want them to be able to gain value and grow their business as well.
7) Give practical advice and examples on how to do things in affiliate marketing.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion
Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building
Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 600 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.