This is a question on every struggling webmaster’s/site owner’s mind. How do I know? I've been there A lot of other things can occupy your mind before you set up your site. However, once the site is up for a few months, the reality dawns on you if you ignored it earlier. The reality. . .
A website is entirely useless without traffic.
So you've designed the best looking site. Yes, you offer the greatest products. If fact, the services you offer will cause a positive revolution that will make the internet look like a an inferior invention. All those amount to trash without traffic. The simple reason. . .
You're winking in the dark. You know what you're doing but no one else does.
So what do you do?
You can change all that by following a few simple steps. They don't represent all that can be done. However, they are steps I have personally proven. And you can count on them - They work
Here they are. . .
1) Think like Google when optimizing your site and you'll surely rank highly. You must understand Google's mindset. When you do, you don't need to know their algorithms to rank highly.
2) Use common sense. What do you like in those sites you bookmark? They are the things site visitors like. You just have to know what those things are.
3) Use only high value content on your site. This guarantees that your content makes your first site visitors very happy. And guess what? Satisfied visitors subscribe more easily. They buy more and they help you create a buzz.
4) Ensure you have an original thought. Nothing is new under the sun. But some combinations are. Find a unique slant that will differentiate you from the whole lot. Some call it your Unique Selling Proposition. Whatever you call it, get something that differentiates your site from every other site in the niche.
5) Make sure you know the right sequence for your traffic drive. You can do the right things in the wrong order (And get the wrong results).
6) Get one of the most important skills in internet marketing - The act of preselling.
7) Use the most appropriate tools for your campaign. And please, get to know your tools very well.
You can learn how to get 100,000 high quality visitors monthly within your first 12 months by subscribing to my newsletter.
You can get all you need to succeed in your internet business here.
Chimezirim Odimba writes to help hardworking folks succeed online.