Ten years ago if you were looking for business advice, you would probably go to your local bookstore and find a book to buy that offers the information that you were seeking.
Today, you no longer need to do that. Expert authors that, ten years ago, only provided their knowledge in books now offer it all for free. And, you could get it all from one source on the internet. One source provides free business information and advice.
One source can answer any of the following questions, and more, for free:
- How do you write resume cover letters?
- How do you generate sales leads?
- How do you get a promotion at work?
- How do you upgrade your management skills?
- How do you reward employees?
- How do you motivate employees?
- How do you start a new business?
- How do you file for a patent or trademark?
- What is proper etiquette at business networking functions?
- What are the best ways to advertise your business for cheap?
- How do entrepreneurs raise venture capital?
- How do you keep good financial records?
- How do you write a business plan?
- How do you find good commercial office space?
- How does international business affect you?
- How do you deal with change in the workplace?
- How do you hire a good sales consultant?
- How can you learn effective sales closing techniques?
- How can you improve your cold calling skills?
- How do you incorporate persuasion in your sales techniques?
- How can you improve your customer service skills?
- How do you keep your business profitable?
- What are examples of good marketing promotions? li>
- How do you find a business mentor?
- How do you build a trade show exhibit display?
- How do you hire a senior executive?
- What questions should you ask a job candidate in a job interview?
- How do you become a better leader?
- Where do you obtain market research?
- How can you start a new franchise?
- How should you learn from your business mistakes?
- What are the best small business opportunities?
- How can you use the internet to market your business?
- How do you write an elevator pitch?
- What are the main reason that businesses fail?
- What are the main reasons that businesses succeed?
- How do you get free publicity?
- What are the best sales prospecting techniques?
- How do you write a press release?
- What is the difference between a corporation and an LLC?
- What are the advantages of a business partnership and a sole proprietor?
- What are the current business trends?
- How do you find tips to improve your copywriting?
- How do you set up offshore call center outsourcing?
- What are good corporate team building exercises?
- Why is business ethics important?
- How do you improve your leadership skills?
- What are the best business schools?
- How do you submit your company to a business directory?
- How does the economy affect your business?
- How do you get business grants?
- Where do you find small business web hosting?
- How do you design a business card?
- How do you generate business ideas?
Does it seem unbelievable that all of these business questions can be answered from one source? It’s true! Ezinearticles.com and other ezine article directories have thousands of expert authors that are willing to share their business advice and information for free. Whatever your business question may be, you can find an answer by searching through ezine articles.
Why buy books when you can get info for free?
Tino Buntic invites you to create a TradePals profile to receive qualified sales leads without cold calling or prospecting. TradePals provides free sales leads and advertising to business professionals, salespeople, entrepreneurs, trades people, and freelancers across The United States and Canada.
Tino enjoys reading the WorkHappy blog by Carson McComas.