Do you know if you qualify for instant term? Many people want to get instant term life insurance, but they don't have any clue if they would qualify, so they don't even bother to get a quote. You need to get a quote and find out from the insurance company that you want to purchase the insurance policy from whether you will qualify. To find out if you qualify, you will be asked some very personal questions.
You need to make sure that you answer all of the questions that you are asked honestly and accurately because if you don't then the quote you get for instant term will be wrong. Plus, if you lie, you will be found out because the insurance company will check with the Medical Information Bureau to find out more about you if they don't require a physical exam.
So, what are the top questions that you will be asked for the insurance company to decide if you qualify for instant term? Here are the top questions asked when anyone applies for instant term life insurance.
1. What state do you reside in? By giving the insurance company the state that you live in, you will be provided with an instant term quote from insurance companies that are licensed for doing business in that state.
2. What is your age? You age will play a role in determining the amount of the instant term life insurance quote that you receive. Plus, how old you are will determine how easy it is for you to get this type of insurance policy.
3. What is your gender, male or female? They want to know this because females often get rates that are lower when they inquire about a quote for instant term.
4. What is your height and weight? This question is asked for a quote for instant term life insurance because it will answer the question of whether you are at a weight that is healthy for your height. This will also determine how much the quote is for to allow you to purchase instant term.
5. Do you smoke? Each insurance company will want to know if you have used any tobacco during the last 12 months. Everyone knows that smokers have a harder time getting instant term life insurance than someone that doesn't smoke.
6. How long do you require the coverage? How much coverage are you going to need? These are two questions that each insurance company will need to know in order to give you an accurate instant term quote.
These are the most important questions that you will be asked by each insurance company. You want to take time to compare the different instant term quotes that you can. This will let you purchase instant term life insurance from the insurance company that is going to give you the best coverage for the best price.
W A Henderson: Would like you to visit arguably the Best Life insurance website on the internet today for your free quotes. Go to http://LifeQuotes4You.com