Do you think you're paying too much for insurance? Would you like to pay a lot less for adequate coverage? If you answered “Yes" to any or both of these questions then you can really save much by using the tips here. . .
1. Get a smaller car. Avoid sports cars and other vehicles that fall into the “expensive to insure" category. You can use a comparable car that is inexpensive to insure. A costly car will normally cost more to insure.
2. That extra weight is costing you more in life insurance. There's something called Body Mass Index (BMI). It is used to calculate a prospect's life insurance premium.
A high Body Mass Index will always attract an expensive life insurance premium all other things being equal. The more overweight you are for your height and sex the higher your BMI rating will be. Do your best to shed excess weight because dropping as little as a few pounds could put you in another Body Mass Index rating which means lower premiums.
3. Extreme sports attract expensive life insurance rates. It is therefore compulsory to quit such high risk sports if you want lower life insurance rates.
4. Shopping has always been the best way to land the best deals. And, suggestions from reliable acquaintances can help you find affordable rates. It is also a good way of getting the best value in life insurance as you would base your choice on user experience and not any kind of sales copy.
You can count on your friend to tell you their experience with a provider without changing the story whether good or bad. If you inquire from your friends and acquaintances you'll hardly get a terrible deal.
5. The US government publishes guides on health matters every year. You'll understand more about what affects your health and life insurance policy if you can get such publications. And, with better information, you and yours can take steps that will help you prevent some health conditions, live a healthier life and eventually bring down your health care budget. Your knowledge on life insurance goes a long way to determine what you ultimately pay for life insurance. For such materials visit this site. . .
http://www.pueblo. gsa. gov
6. You can get savings of more than $2,000 on your insurance policy by getting insurance quotes from insurance quotes sites. You will make savings if you use only one quotes site.
But, you'll get more by visiting at least three. The simple logic in this is that you'll receive many more quotes from many more insurers. This raises your chances of getting better offers.
Here are great pages for insurance quotes. . .
InsureMe Insurance Quotes
Chimezirim Odimba writes on insurance.