How much insurance do you need? If you are starting a business in a leased or rental space, you should see an agent regarding business liability insurance. The basic coverages provided by most office insurance package policies are as follows:
1. General liability: Covers against liability that may happen within or outside your premises, such as an accident, a person trips and falls in your office and/or is injured because of something you or one of your employees did.
2 Products liability: Covers against lawsuits by a client or customer who used your product or service and sustained bodily injury or property damage from it; a gift basket containing food items that turns out to be contaminated, etc.
3. Fire and thief liability: Covers against damages and loss caused by fire or theft to office equipment, inventory, etc.
4. Automobile liability: Covers other people’s property, other automobiles, person in other vehicles, and persons in the insured automobile.
5. Business interruption insurance: Covers you due to indirect loss such as what may occur from a fire or theft. It covers the cost to carry on the business temporarily from some other location, and the cost incurred if records, accounts receivable, and other items essential to the business are lost.
6. Personal disability insurance: Covers you if you are disabled for a short or long period of time. The insurance will pay you a certain monthly amount depending on the policy.
Are you interested in starting a business?
To the new and experienced entrepreneurs, getting help with your small business is very crucial to your success. Getting the right help will cause you to avoid costly mistakes, and it can also help you to save a lot of time, money and energy. You will need to get the right help to form the legal structure of the business, financial, management, procurement/certification, marketing, pricing products, preparing a business plan, and more. If you are a business owner who is wondering if you can take your business to new heights, contact Dr. Waters at tina. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking to super charge your business? Did you know that you can start a legitimate business with little or no money? Sign up for Dr. Mary E. Waters’ free “Easy Business" bi-monthly ezine at http://www.drmewaters.com It has many tips and techniques to help make your dream of becoming a successful business owner to become a reality. Plus, each month one lucky subscriber receives a free 30 minute on demand business consulting session! Dr. Mary E. Waters is an author, speaker, business consultant. She is the author of “Easy Business for Women with Little or No Money. ” She strives on helping people to start their own business with little or no money. For many years, she has been helping people make their dreams of becoming a successful business owner come true!
Business URL: http://www.waienterprises.com
Personal URL: http://www.drmewaters.com