You love great smells but just can’t seem to find one to stick around. Wouldn’t you just love to eliminate those tough odors once and for all and create the perfect ambiance to die for!
Whether riding in your car, relaxing in your home or at the office, challenging odors sometimes come out of nowhere. Day old food in your car, the smell of smoke from your husband’s cigar or cigarettes or those musty office smells just won’t escape you. Don't you just hate when you can't get a nagging odor out.
Using the perfect air freshener can help eliminate those challenging odors for good. It can also give you a new identity and add positive energy all around you. You could even give your car a new identity. Sit back, relax and feel as if you owned the road with the right scent. You may know of someone whose car smells great all the time. Wouldn’t you like for that to be you?
There are several ways you can try to get the most out of your air freshener.
1. Spray the fragrance out of the bottle for a nice long-lasting aroma. If the smell doesn’t last for a couple of days, switch brands. You will eventually realice that you may spend less today but will spend more in the end when purchasing those cheap, watered-down air fresheners.
2. Add the air freshener to your mopping solution on your tile or linoleum floor covering for heavy duty smells in your kitchen or bathroom. Purchase a good concentrated liquid air freshener. For every 3-parts water, add 1-part fragrance.
3. Spray the freshener on cotton balls and put the cotton balls in your air conditioner vents. This works great around the holidays. Keeps you in the holiday mood.
4. Pour the fragrance air freshener into your favorite potpourri pot. Make sure that you use a 100% concentrated air freshener if you are trying to burn it. This process makes your home smell great for days to come. What’s more invigorating than to come home after a hard days work and soothe your mood while catering to your soul with an ambiance to die for. It sort of makes the hard day worth it. Be careful if you have allergies.
5. Refreshen the fragrance sachet in your lingerie drawer by squirting it with your favorite fragrance air freshener. Give a little spice to your undearwear. Men, there is hope for those “tightie whities” afterall.
6. Add water, if the air freshener is concentrated, to create a mist for those gentle odors and spray it whenever and wherever needed. This works best for those not so challenging odors.
7. Mix the concentrated fragrance with your steam cleaning vacuum for tough, nagging odors like pet, smoke and other chronic odors. I am sure that you probably can identify with the frustration you may have experienced when your pet urined or defacated on your carpet. You probably thought that you would never get the odor out. In addition, when your husband walked around the house with his cigar and the smell lasted for days. I have found that most people who smoke, do not like the smell of smoke because the smell gets into their clothes, hair, etc. and lasts for days. Simply pour 1-part fragrance to 3-parts water in your vacuum and your carpet, home, etc. will smell fresh and clean for several days.
Go ahead and have fun while experimenting. Create the perfect ambiance just for you. After all, life is full of smells. It is up to YOU how YOU choose to handle them.