The Holidays are just around the corner and people are already thinking about decorating for Halloween and Christmas. LED Christmas light sets come in several different shapes, sizes, and colors, which means there is a light set for every occasion.
Here are a few ideas on how to use your LED Christmas light sets during and after the holidays.
1. Walkways look wonderfully inviting when lined with LED Christmas light sets. Consider using light stakes to suspend the lights, stringing them along the curves of your sidewalk and along your garden paths.
2. Fireplaces are the ideal backdrops for LED Christmas lights. Frame your fireplace with mini lights. Continue the effect by draping them in front of the mantel and then placing your stockings in between for a festive look.
3. Do you have a gardening shed, woodworking shed, or other outbuildings around your home? Outline them with LED Christmas lights and they'll take on a festive and inviting look while contributing to your overall holiday decor.
4. During the holidays, the dining room probably sees more use than other times of the year. Use white, red, or green mini lights to decorate your sideboard, hutch or buffet. Even when you're not entertaining in that room, it will appear inviting to you and to impromptu guests who come to visit.
5. White lights and weddings just naturally seem to go hand-in-hand. Decorate the church and reception hall with mini white lights and battery operated mini lights for a romantic and enchanting evening.
6. LED Christmas light sets are the perfect choice when it comes to outdoor decorating. Create a waterfall effect on all of your trees by draping light strands from the crown of the tree down on each side. Don't forget to wrap the tree trunk to give the tree a truly festive appearance.
7. It used to be that homes would decorate one Christmas tree in the main part of the house for everyone to enjoy. Now, many people place Christmas trees strategically throughout the home for added holiday cheer. LED Christmas lights are ideal for indoor decorating as well since they tend to run cool to the touch and are energy efficient. Perhaps this year, decorate each tree with a different light color and theme for something fun and different.
8. Christmas lights are the perfect addition to parties throughout the year too. Use orange lights for Halloween or fall parties. Dress up your 4th of July party by using red, white, and blue lights around the patio, porch, or pool area.
9. Baby showers are all about small, little items for mom and baby. However, blue and pink mini lights will make a big impression when you use them to decorate your next baby shower. Gift the light sets to the mommy-to-be when she goes home and she can use them to decorate the nursery.
10. Gardens, flowerbeds, stone sculptures, and water features are beautiful when illuminated with light. Outline flowerbeds and walkways through your gardens. Use lights to highlight stone sculptures. LED Christmas light sets in any color will beautifully illuminate your water features.
As you can see, LED Christmas light sets can be used in several different ways to make your home, inside and out, more inviting and beautiful. Use your imagination and you'll likely come up with several more ideas on how to use lights to decorate your home or next special event.
Shellie Gardner, owner of Christmas Light Source, enjoys working with LED Christmas Lights and helping her customers make every occasion special with lights. With more than 450 different lights sets and bulbs, you can choose from one of the widest selection of LED and traditional Christmas lights available on the web for your next project. Don't miss the new tool that calculates how much it costs to operate your Christmas lights per hour.