Baby bedding is the most vital part in setting up the nursery when the baby is born. As the primary toddler bedding, you will choose crib. It's your responsibility to make it comfortable and safe. Irrespective of what kind of bedding you have chosen, it should satisfy all safety standards.
Baby crib bedding comes in plenty of shapes, styles, colors and finishes. Some of the popular baby crib bedding themes is cartoon character, flowers and angles.
What to look for while setting baby bedding:
- Crib mattress should fit tightly against the rails. When this is the case, your baby will not get trapped between them.
- Crib sheet should fit tightly and comfortably. The crib surface should also be splinter free and smooth.
- Baby bedding should be clean and fresh. Use quilt or comforter for decoration purpose only until your baby is at least a year old.
- Make sure that there is no obstruction for kid bedding in the crib by pillows and blankets. Your baby face should be clear at all times.
- Place the crib at a location, which is calm and restful for your baby.
- Go for a soft color sheets for your baby bedding.
Amanda Crib Bedding by Banana Fish:
Amanda Crib Bedding by Banana Fish is a four piece crib bedding set which consists of bumper, crib skirt, fitted sheet and coverlet. There is a use of pink chenille fabric in this crib bedding. The best part about this baby bedding is that it is made with 100 percent cotton material and maintenance is quite straightforward. In addition, it is mobile with four hanging lambs.
Beach baby from bebe chic:
Beach baby from bebe chic is tailor made for both little boys and little girls. This four-piece baby bedding set includes dust ruffle, bumper, fitted sheet and quilt.
You need to keep your baby's room free from dust and pollutant free, if your baby is sensitive to dust and allergic to other air contamination. In an ideal scenario, space under the crib should be clutter-free. Keep it clean, dust and vacuum it everyday. Maintaining a cleaner space will keep your baby healthy.
As your baby grows, you need to update his bedding also. You should always choose comfortable, flexible material for your baby's nursery bedding when choosing for one. Baby's needs to be pampered and loved and why not talking care of their basic necessity.
Article written by Dana Croft