Are you a parent looking for a way to teach child-development traits, child safety, and self-defense skills necessary for success in the world - to help your child develop to his or her fullest potential? Well. . .
All Child-Development Programs Are NOT the Same!
While there are many good children's programs, groups, and organizations out there, the truth is that, when examined closely on the grounds of benefits. . .
. . no other child-development program develops the whole child like a well-structured martial arts program.
We all have three basic aspects to our make-up, and children are certainly no different. If we are to insure that our children grow up with all of the advantages necessary to become positive, powerful and productive people, we must make sure that we work to provide those things, including educational resources, that will develop these three aspects within them:
- Physical (including the body and it's overall fitness, strength level, and health)
- Mental (including clarity and focus, knowledge, and problem-solving abilities)
and. . .
- Spiritual/Emotional (including feelings of self-worth, value, and purpose)
A well-structured program teaches the same child-development lessons that many other groups and organizations do, but with several distinct differences.
These differences include:
- Developing the whole child (physically, mentally & emotionally)
- The leaders are walking, talking examples of the program
- Challenging every student to succeed (not just rewarding those who do)
- The program is based on sound child-development principles
- The leaders understand and use good child-development models for maximum results with all types of children
Only a well-structured martial arts program for children develops the whole child. . .
. . body, mind, and spirit.
If you've never thought of looking into the martial arts for your child, consider it. It just might be the best decision you ever make for them.
Jeffrey M. Miller is the founder and master instructor of Warrior Concepts International. A senior teacher in the Japanese warrior art of Ninjutsu, he specializes in teaching the ancient ways of self-protection and personal development lessons in a way that is easily understood and put to use by modern Western students and corporate clients. Through their martial arts training, his students and clients learn proven, time-tested lessons designed to help them create the life they've always dreamed of living, and the skills necessary for protecting that life from anything that might threaten it. To learn more about child development and other subjects related to the martial arts, self-defense, personal development & self-improvement, visit his website at http://www.warrior-concepts-online.com To subscribe to his online newsletter, go to http://www.warrior-concepts-online.com/newsletter.html