If you're searching for a low-priced gas and electric solution, one is to find more low cost suppliers in your nearby location. The other is to make your residence more fuel efficient. This article will explain some measures that can be used to help improve the electricity efficiency of your house and thus mitigate your oil and electric bills.
1. Install caulk around windows, doors, and any place you suspect there to be leaks coming in and out of your home. Do not caulk around the furnace exhaust pipes or water heater.
2. Weather strip around the doors and windows of your residence properly.
3. Wrap duct wrap around heating and cooling ducts or opt for mastic sealant.
4. Incorporate shower heads of the gas-saving variety.
5. Set the thermostat for the furnace at sixty eight degrees or less, and the a/c thermostat to around seventy eight degrees or higher based on your own health and comfort levels.
6. Use compact fluorescent lamps that are more energy-efficient. This will save you money on lighting costs.
7. Make sure to regularly clean the filters of the cooling and furnace systems.
Those are just a few ways you can save money with your energy and electric bills. The next best thing to having cheap gas and electric is to be more electricity conscious. You will be rewarded for that with lower payments while not sacrificing comfort from ordinary living.
Increase gas mileage analogous packages and value-added services are available at our site.