If your sincere attempts to make the kitchen an extension of your vibrant personality have drawn a blank, you better not jettison those ambitious plans just yet. That's because, the gargantuan array of kitchen backsplash ideas more than rescue your project from limbo.
Make A Potent Statement
The scores of materials are more than just the quintessential protective covering on the kitchen wall behind the counters and sink, affording resistance to the onslaught of spills and spatters. This small but significant space has the unique ability to create magic with your signature touch. It's your canvas waiting to get a dose of your infinite creative zest.
But it's just not charisma and charm that define the backsplash. It's also important that practical aspects like ease of cleaning, maintenance and costs do not fade into oblivion.
Nine Scintillating Ideas To Ignite Your Imagination
If you're finding it pretty arduous getting your mind around some creative ideas, don't fret, as help is at hand. Take a look at what's in store for you:
- New-age kitchens with a neat and functional look explicitly identify with the sheen exuded by stainless steel backsplashes. Being durable, heat resistant and low on maintenance means that they are cut out for the job.
- Tiles- glass, metal, ceramic or natural stone- with their host of advantages, like easy installation and cleaning, resistance to heat and stains, encourage more and more homeowners to bend the prosaic rules of interior décor and create something sensational.
- Financially astute homeowners will argue ad nauseam about the indisputable benefits of wall papering. What they're not telling you is the work involved in cleaning those ominous spatters.
- Mirrors are reflective of inimitable style and unparalled sophistication. Their sparkling presence certainly sounds the death knell for all space and light constraints. But the ‘handle with care’ warning needs no magnification.
- From those mushy love notes to mouth-watering recipes, both whiteboard and cork display all this and much more.
- Antique ceiling tiles with intricate textures and soul-stirring colors add to the sheer bucolic bliss one experiences in a country-style kitchen.
- Old, chipped china cups and plates come together to create a veritable mosaic of colors and designs.
- Recycled aluminum tiles ensure that you just do not pay mere lip service to the cause of environmental preservation.
- Peel and stick reflective tiles in a checkerboard design checkmate all competition with one single move.
Still bereft of ideas to create that masterpiece of a lifetime?
Here's how you can generate 100's of kitchen backsplash design ideas fast. Yes. Generating lots of great design ideas is easy - provided you know how. See http://www.TrulyLovelyHome.com