When it comes to creating that exceptionally distinctive and uniquely decorative accent in the kitchen, most homeowners will never stop short of exhorting the myriad advantages of kitchen backsplash tile designs. Since they manage to add tremendous visual depth without any compromise on the aesthetic quotient, they have made an inexorable rise to the top.
In A League Of Their Own
So how come these tile designs have managed to acquire that coveted frontline status in the contemporary interior décor firmament? Is it the gargantuan choice of materials, ranging from stone to stainless steel that has managed to capture the nation's imagination, or have the assortment of vivid colors, intricate designs and rich patterns contributed to their progress to the rockstar league? Whatever the reason, they have managed to create quite an animated chatter everywhere.
Weaving Magic In All Directions
Here are six interesting ways to create that magic in your kitchen too:
- Hand-painted murals in a multitude of colors, designs and textures help the creatively inclined in crafting a fantasia of a backsplash. Here's artwork that scores on the functionality scale as well. Since they are custom made, they suit individual preferences perfectly.
- Ceramic tiles create dazzling and delightful images that are etched not just on the wall, but also in your mind.
- Glass tiles certainly have a surreal, almost dream-like quality about them. Just in case your attempt to enhance the hottie factor is wrecking havoc on your bank, team them with ceramic tiles.
- You may be decidedly random in your application of metallic mosaic tiles, but the impact is certain to be anything but arbitrary.
- While marble and granite sizzle in the presence of wood cabinets, large sized slate tiles with a natural finish add a whole new dimension to the space.
- Small mosaic tiles, a random pattern and a monochromatic color scheme- sounds like a collage of clichéd ideas? Give it a full-on shot; the impact will leave you gasping for breath.
Here's how you can generate 100's of kitchen backsplash design ideas fast. Yes. Generating lots of great design ideas is easy - provided you know how. See http://www.TrulyLovelyHome.com