Our home is much more than just a habitat where we live and sleep. It is a sanctuary and refuge after a long days work and also a place to rest and rejuvenate. Good feng shui in the home attracts good health prosperity, and happiness. Here are 6 easy tips to create good feng shui at home.
1. The main door is the most important parts of the home. It is where the outer environment connects with your house. Empower the main door by displaying images of auspicious creatures at its vicinity. It could be a painting of a thousand birds, or a picture of dragons, phoenix, or any other celestial animals.
2. Bright lights are great for creating Yang energy. Although it is a waste of energy to keep the whole house lighted at all times, there should never be overly dark areas in your home. Houses with a bright ambiance enjoy better feng shui than dark and gloomy ones.
3. Pets such as cats and dogs are excellent for stimulating a healthy energy flow in your home. When you are off to work, or away on vacation, your pets keep your home's energy from becoming stale.
4. Your kitchen should be located deep within your home and should not be visible from the main door. Never place the kitchen in the Northwest and Southwest corner of the home.
5. A large mirror in the dining room is extremely good feng shui. A mirror that is large enough to reflect the whole family as well as the food on the table attracts good fortune.
6. Hallways, foyers and walkways should always be free of clutter. Clutter not only inhibits the flow of energy, but also causes the accumulation of stale Chi. Having lots of clutter in walkways and foyers suggest the presence of lots of obstacles in your path.
These are just a few examples in the practice of good feng shui. Give these tips a try and watch how good feng shui can revitalize your home!
For more practical feng shui tips visit - http://www.fengshuitipstoday.com/