As a student, you spend a great deal of time working at your desk. If your in a dorm - it may be the biggest space you actually have!
Desks have Feng Shui of their own! Follow long and learn how to set up your desk in order to gain the maximum in positive energy! A well defined desktop will bring positive energy to your studies!
1. Don't sit with your back to the door! If the desk must be positioned this way - place a mirror on the desk that reflects the doorway so that you can always see who is entering behind you. If possible locate your desk in the North East area of your room.
2. Make sure there are no poison arrows pointing at your chair! That means not pointy objects, corners of bookcases, or artwork with pointy objects such as arrows.
3. Gain Mountain Support! Place picture of a mountain or mountain shape directly behind your chair and gain instant support!
4. Avoid distractions! Don't place your chair in direct view out a window or distractions will lead to poor study habits
5. Keep the desk clutter free! Use folders or storage bins to ensure clarity.
6. Place a quartz crystal on the North East corner of your desk - place a lamp directly above it or place a crystal ball or globe in the same area
7. Add and spiritual Images that are important to you. For example a laughing Buddha placed on your desk encourages this happy mentor spirit to surround you.
©2008 Fay Chapple
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fay Chapple is an International Feng Shui Expert, award winning Interior Decorator and Life Coach, and is Principal of the award winning Home & Life Design Firm Blue Avalon.
Blue Avalon specializes in Interior Decorating, Feng Shui and Abundant Living. Blue Avalon is the publisher of The Blue Avalon Journal, a monthly e-zine packed with ideas, tips and insider secrets! To subscribe log on to our site at http://www.blueavalon.com and you'll receive a bonus book, The Number One Feng Shui Secret That Will Transform Your Life!
Blue Avalon - “Harmony for your home. . . Balance for your life!" http://www.blueavalon.com