Here's a quick list of 15 things you can easily do today to bring in positive change in your life.
1. Open all doors and windows for 15 minutes in the morning, for a complete change of energy in your home.
2. Walk through your home and tidy up as you walk. The more cleaning and de-cluttering you do, the greater the energy shifts.
3. When de-cluttering is too daunting a task, place a crystal ball in this area. Amazingly, over the next few days and weeks, that area will clean up, seemingly by itself. Well, it will probably use you as a tool. :-) The crystal makes it easy to de-clutter. Of course, once that area is done, you can move your crystal onto the next area where major chi-shifting is needed.
4. Walk again through your home and pick up anything broken. Once collected, assess: a) Repairable? b) Replaceable? c) Do you need it? Act upon your verdict. For sure, replace cracked mirrors as they result in a flawed perception of yourself and your situation. Everything reflected in the mirror will be cracked either literally or symbolically.
5. For an easy abundance-fix: put 3 Chinese coins in the money corner of your home.
6. Walk again through your home, now with the Bagua colors in mind. Stop at all the Bagua areas where you want improvement. Bring in more of the particular colors that enhance each specific Bague corner.
7. In complement with this, place Red Envelops for affirmations in all Bagua corners where you would like to see positive change. Write your affirmations as if the change is already happening.
8. For another easy fix: hang a wooden or bamboo wind chime to boost your popularity and bring in auspicious energy. A 5-cylinder chime to protect against bad luck, 6-8 Six cylinders for good luck.
9. Use indoor green plants to activate stagnant energy, particularly in corners.
10. To claim the energy of any missing corners in your home: put a sun/moon sign inside the room, at the missing corner's side. For the same purpose, place mirrors on the wall to reclaim the missing corners.
11. For long hallways, hang a crystal halfway. Also, consider a lit statue or painting of a deity at the end of the hall.
12. Here is a fun tip: to enhance your knowledge, place a cone shape hat in your self-knowledge area.
13. Note that the corners are stronger than the centers when placing cure objects. Adjust previously placed cures for enhanced effect.
14. If you happen to be looking for a new home, note that the North-side of the street is the stronger side of the street, and the South side the weaker side. So, pick one on the North side.
15. Last but not least: to improve your love life, work on your bedroom. Clean up and move things around. Remove things from under the bed and if possible store it elsewhere. Declutter. Make sure your images feature couples, not lone individuals. Balance the space next to the bed on the left and right. This promotes equality between partners. Add some rose quartz, and you are done.
Happy Feng Shui-ing.
Copyright A. Lee, 2007
A. Lee, MBA, is a Reiki Master Teacher for all levels of Usui Reiki. She has a keen interest in Feng Shui as a complementary art, and conducts energetic space clearings as part of her Reiki practice.
On Lee's website, learn about Reiki benefits and other Reiki details: http://www.TherapeuticReiki.com . Lee's clients/students come from all over Canada, US & Europe. Testimonials online. Lee is a sought-after distant Reiki Master. Book distant Reiki treatment with her today, or inquire about a healing class.
"We Are One World Healing" - blog on alt. health topics such as self-healing, alternative therapy, Reiki, distant healing, healing crystals, angels, aromatherapy .