Need to create Flash movies without any experience in Flash technology? With iSpring it is really possible!
Creating Flash banners in PowerPoint with iSpring is not only possible, but also easy and fast. PowerPoint is great tool with an extensive range of effects and facilities for creating animated content. It is actually easy to make your PowerPoint texts or images rotating, floating, zooming, etc. You just need to assemble all these things and convert them into a Flash banner using iSpring.
Let’s divide our tutorial into 4 easy steps.
- Creating the banner in PowerPoint
- Making the slides advance automatically
- Linking the banner to your web site
- Publishing the banner
I. Creating the banner in PowerPoint
First of all, create a simple banner in PowerPoint.
Regulate canvas size of the presentation:
- Go to the Design tab and click the Page Setup button. Our sample banner will be 468 x 60. So regulate the PowerPoint canvas accordingly.
- Choose Custom from the Slides sized for drop-down menu.
- Assign Width with 46,8 cm.
- Assign Height with 6,0 cm.
- Click OK.
Now add new slides, insert text, add animations and slide transitions.
II. Making the slides advance automatically
When you have finished creating your banner, prepare it for publishing to Flash. First, we need the slides to advance automatically at 5-sec steps.
- Go to the iSpring tab and click the Presentation Explorer button.
- Select all your slides and click the clock icon on the toolbar.
- Set playback duration for each slide (5 sec).
- Click OK.
III. Linking the banner to your web site
So far, our banner is just an animation. But we want it to lead to our web site.
- Click the Links button (on the iSpring tab).
- Go to the Settings tab and select On mouse click open the following Web page.
- Type address of your website in the text field below.
- Select check box Open link in the new browser window.
- Click OK.
IV. Publishing the banner
Now your banner is ready for publishing.
- Click the Publish button on the iSpring tab.
- On the General tab, choose the Banner player in the drop-down menu.
- On the Playback and Navigation tab, select the Loop presentation checkbox.
- On the Advanced tab, set the Flash movie size to 468x60 pixels.
- Click the Publish button in the bottom right corner of the window.
Congratulations! Your banner will be published to Flash. All you need to do is to add it to your web site.
For more information lead to http://www.ispringsolutions.com