The statuesque cabinets in your kitchen have become the cynosure of all eyes, making all your friends extremely envious, thanks to that one-of-a-kind regal disdain that they exude. Wish you could say the same thing about that repugnant odor! The kitchen cabinet wood smells seem well on course in subverting the splendor and refinement so painstakingly constructed by the cabinets, eliciting not such a piquant reaction.
And with all the dishes in the cabinets acquiring that nasty smell, the results are bound to be calamitous. It's time to banish this odor forever; something that has contributed to your cabinet's dark, caustic existence.
Inject A Dose Of Freshness
There is no doubt about the fact that ignoring that funny smell that bears an uncanny resemblance to washed wood can be the harbinger of doom. So if that odor has taken the wind out of your sails, here are some stunning new ways to inject that much needed dose of freshness:
- Following an effective cleaning routine carries a tremendous heft. This will sound the death knell for the bacteria and other substances that are the root cause of the odor.
- A mixture of bleach and water also promises sparkling results. But just make sure that the bleach does not mar the magnificence of the wood cabinets. A strong disinfectant is another sure-shot winner.
- Cotton balls soaked in vanilla in a glass bowl will absorb all traces of that rather intractable odor. But this remedy needs to be repeated more than once.
- Allow a combination of white vinegar and water to wipe off all traces of that invidious smell.
- Stimulate unused coffee grounds into action and watch their invigorating impact.
- If the cabinet houses canned food, an all-natural solution like wintergreen oil is ideal.
- A box of white chalkboard chalk will script a new success story by launching a two-pronged attack on the odor and moisture.
- The tried and tested blend of Borax and baking soda is however your best bet.
Already giddy with the sweet smell of success?
Learn exactly how to easily generate 100's of positively *brilliant* Kitchen Design Ideas - F-A-S-T! See http://www.TrulyLovelyHome.com