Everyone likes a clean house. It's is important to keep your house clean and clutter free. You never know who might drop by your house unexpectedly. Here are five tips to keep your house clean and clutter free.
1. Invest in plastic storage crates - You can find these inexpensive storage bins at most department stores. They are lifesavers for those of us with children. You can easily stick the childrens toys in these and keep them out of your guests way. Plastic storage bins are also great for storing excess clothes. Put your off season clothes in these and keep your closets neat and clutter free.
2. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers - This is one cleaning product you need to keep stocked at all times. Whatever messes you create, these little cleaning applications are quick and easy to use. Do not forget these also keep walls clean and a great in a pinch. Imagine having that nosy neighbor call and tell you they are coming over in five minutes. You can pull one of these out, wet it down, and instantly remove smudge and dirt from countertops.
3. Organize Your Pots And Pans - Nothing says dirty house more than pots and pans laying around. Put them away in cupboards or ornately hang them above the sink and stove. In a hurry? Place in the stove until company leaves. Need more space? Put the smaller pots in to the bigger pots, that way you will save a ton of space.
4. Keep a lint roller handy - Whether you have pets or long hair, nothing looks dingier than stray pet hairs and human hair popping up. Keep a lint roller handy, it will allow you to quickly “roll" up stray hairs. Especially, if you plan on entertaining in the kitchen.
5. Purchase a clothes hamper - Nothing makes me more irate than seeing my wives clothers laying all over the bedroom floor. A hamper is essential for keep your bedroom neat and clutter free. Plus, it makes for easy transport of clothes, to the laundry room. It seems like a simple idea, but I see this reoccurring problem, in all our friends houses.
I hope these tips help keep you house clean and clutter free.
-R. T. Bucher
R. T. Bucher is married with children and knows the pride that is felt in a neat and clean house. Check out http://www.usfreeads.com/834259-cls.html for more great house cleaning tips.