The installation of projectors for home theaters and smaller conference rooms are different from commercial installations. The reason may include size limitations, ceiling height, and budget. But, here are some tips which you should kept in mind for projector installation in these areas and they are listed below:
1. Seating arrangement: Home theaters can be in square or rectangular in shape, accordingly the seating plan will be different. Based on seating plan, the location of screen is required to be decided first.
2. Projector location, once the seating arrangement has been finalized, the position of screen and projectors are decided. Mounting location is depends upon the screen size and its elevation from the ground. (Tip: To measure distance cut on the projector and set it to the middle image setting, the aim it towards the screen to get the distance, it should fill the screen area. )
3. Checking mounting space, once the distance of the and projector has been finalized, the next step will be deciding on the type of mountings and their positioning. Here the important point is to pay attention to anchoring and placement of fixtures.
4. Lighting of the room, this is an important point which gets always neglected. To have clear vision on the screen, lighting of the room has to be given a great amount of consideration.
5. Adequate ventilation, every projector which runs continuously is equipped with fans. When mounting the projector, proper care needs to be taken so that adequate space is left on all sides for proper ventilation.
6. Increasing the lens life for projector installation, when projectors have been mounted properly then they can easily work at optimum contrast levels. Working at low contrast levels will certainly increase the lens life.
Projection systems have become more reliable and affordable for home theater and small business applications. If proper care is taken in projector installation then the projection system performance will not only improve but the projector will also remain trouble free and more reliable.
Installing a home theater can be a rewarding experience that gives you the satisfaction of accomplishing a task, and we are here to help you. For more tips, advice and guides visit the Installs Plus Tips site at http://installsplus.net