The best alternative for both bottled and tap water is to process it using water filters. These filters remove toxic contaminants than any other purification methods.
Water filters are exclusively designed to work with municipally treated water. The water they produce is not subjected to the phthalate contamination (Phthalates are the most used plasticizers in industrial products), and they also remove cryptosporidium causing a diarrhoeal illness called cryptosporidiosis from drinking water, a feat that neither municipal water treatment plants nor bottler companies have yet managed.
Due to numerous issues bottled water, is clearly not a healthy substitute to tap water. Bottled water products are expensive when compared to the cost per gallon of tap water. If one is choosing only between tap and bottled water, tap is plainly the more economical, and, in many cases, the healthier choice. Drinking filtered is a much more economical practice than drinking bottled ones. The filtering cost of pure water filter treated is a little more than untreated tap water.
Furthermore, because water filters use no more energy than is already required to force water through a home's plumbing system, they circumvent several of the environmental problems of the bottled water industry. Below we will discuss reasons to use water filters.
Water Treatment - Ten Reasons to Use Water Filter
1. In order to take advantage of the health benefits, it is essential to draw from a clean source of water.
2. According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), lead in drinking water contributes to 480,000 cases of learning disorders in children each year in the United States alone.
3. Drinking adulterated, contaminated drink helps in primary reason of epidemic diseases in developing countries.
4. There are more than twenty-one known drinking water contaminants that may be present in tap water, including several known toxins.
5. Bottled drinks does not offer a viable substitute to tap.
6. Municipal treatment services cannot always control for the outbreak of dangerous bacterial contaminants in tap water.
7. The only way to make sure that it is clean, contaminant-free drinking water is through the use of a point-of-use filtration system.
8. For a child's proper mental and physical development, clean, healthy drinking water is necessary.
9. A pregnant woman should always drink lead free pure water as lead can cause severe birth defects in newborns.
10. Numerous kinds of cancer can be endorsed to the presence of toxic materials in drinking water.
Water treatments article submitted by Humera.